Grilled Southwestern Pork Chops
- 2 tbsp/30 mL chili seasoning (below)
- 2 tsp/10 mL Watkins Organic Cumin
- 2 tsp/10 mL cooking oil
- 1/2 tsp/5 mL salt
- 8 pork loin chops (2-1/2 pounds/1.25 kg)
- Optional, hot sauce
- 1 tsp Watkins Organic Paprika
- 2 tsp Watkins Organic Cumin
- 1 tsp Watkins Organic Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tsp Watkins Organic Oregano
- 2 tsp Watkins Organic Garlic Powder
Pork chops: Combine first five ingredients. Spread mixture evenly over pork chops. Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes. Grill or broil pork chops 4 to 5 inches from heat source, turning frequently, until no longer pink when cut near bone. Serve with hot sauce if desired.
Chili seasoning: Combine all ingredients and store in an airtight container.