Vegetable Stuffed Potatoes
- 4 medium baking potatoes
- 2 tbsp/30 mL cooking oil
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch/1-cm pieces
- 1 cup/250 mL fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 large red or yellow bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch/1-cm pieces
- 1 can (14.5 oz/411 g ) Italian-style stewed tomatoes
- 2 tsp/10 mL balsamic vinegar
- To taste, freshly ground Watkins Organic Garlic Peppercorn Grinder
- To taste, freshly ground Watkins Mediterranean Sea Salt Grinder
Prick potatoes with a fork and bake at 350ºF/180ºC for 50 to 60 minutes or until tender. In medium skillet, heat oil and sauté the zucchini, mushrooms, and peppers for 5 to 10 minutes. Add stewed tomatoes, balsamic vinegar, Pepper, and Salt; heat through. Cut open potatoes and press gently to fluff potato. Spoon over potatoes.
Makes 4 servings.