Triple Vanilla Brownies
- 1/2 cup/125 mL butter
- 1 package (12 oz/340 g) white chocolate chips
- 1-1/4 cup/310 mL flour
- 3/4 cup/180 mL sugar
- 1 tsp/5 mL Watkins Organic Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp/1.2 mL salt
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups/750 mL powdered sugar
- 6 tbsp/90 mL butter, softened
- 1 tsp/15 mL Watkins Organic Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3 tbsp/45 mL milk or water
Heat oven to 350°F/180°C. Spray a 13 x 9-inch/33 x 23-cm baking dish with cooking spray then sprinkle with flour. In a large pot, melt the butter and white chocolate chips over low heat, stirring frequently until melted. Remove from the heat and cool. Stir in the flour, sugar, vanilla, salt and eggs until well blended. Spread mixture evenly in the pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool. In a medium bowl, mix all the icing ingredients until smooth. Spread icing over cooled brownies.
Makes 20 brownies.