- 8 oz/225 g fresh whole mushrooms
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1-inch/2.5 cm slices
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch/2.5 cm slices
- 2 onions, cut into 1-inch/2.5 cm slices
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1 1/2 tbsp/22.5 mL oil
- 1 tbsp/15 mL Watkins Organic Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp/5 mL Watkins Organic Mediterranean Sea Salt Grinder, grind to taste
- 1 tsp/5 mL Watkins Pure Ground Black Pepper to taste
- Grated Parmesan cheese to taste
- Watkins Cooking Spray
Toss vegetables and Organic Seasonings together in a large bowl. Thread vegetables on metal skewers and place on grill until crisp and tender (approximately 20-30 minutes; turning as needed). When done, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese (optional).
Vegetables can be roasted. Place vegetables on a cookie sheet, sprayed with cooking spray, and sprinkle with sea salt and pepper. Bake the vegetables at 350°F/180°C for 30-45 minutes or until done. When done, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese (optional).