Peppery Beef Kebabs
- 1 tbsp/30 mL Watkins Pure Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp/30 mL Watkins Organic Cumin
- 1 tsp/10 mL Watkins Organic Chili Powder
- 2 tsp/10 mL Watkins Organic Curry Powder
- 2 tsp/10 mL Watkins Organic Mediterranean Sea Salt, freshly ground
- 1 tsp/5 mL Watkins Organic Paprika
- 1/2 tsp/2.5 mL Watkins Organic Red Pepper
- 1 tsp/5 mL Watkins Pure Ground Cinnamon
- 1 lb/1.4 kg sirloin, cut 1-inch/25mm cubes
- Bell peppers, onions, mushrooms or vegetables of choice cut into chunks.
In small bowl stir together spice rub ingredients. Sprinkle sirloin with about 2-tbsp/30 mL spice rub. Reserve remaining rub in airtight container for future use. Thread beef onto skewers along with vegetables. Grill or broil turning occasionally, until meat is cooked to desired doneness, about 5 to 7 minutes. Serve atop a bed of cooked couscous or rice.