- 1 (12 lb/5.4 kg) whole turkey
- 1/4 cup/60 mL cooking oil
- 2 tbsp/30 mL Watkins Organic Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp/10 mL Watkins Organic Basil
- 1 tsp/5 mL Watkins Organic Rubbed Sage
- 1 tsp/5 mL ground Watkins Organic Mediterranean Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp/2.5 mL Watkins Pure Ground Black Pepper
Preheat oven to 375°F/190°. Clean turkey (discard giblets and organs) and place in a roasting pan. In a small bowl, combine oil, garlic powder, basil, sage, salt and pepper. Using a basting brush, apply the mixture to turkey. Bake for 2 to 2 ½ hours, or until the internal temperature of the thickest part of the thigh measures 160°F/71°C. Remove bird from oven, and allow to stand for about 30 minutes, internal temperature will rise.