Grilled Jalapeño-Lime Chicken
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound/454 g)
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup/80 to 125 mL fresh lime juice
- 3 tbsp/35 mL jalapeno mustard
- 1-1/2 tsp/7.5 mL cooking oil
- 1/4 tsp/1.2 mL Watkins Pure Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp/1.2 mL Watkins Organic Cumin
Flatten chicken breasts to 1/4-inch/.5-cm thickness. Combine limejuice and remaining ingredients; add chicken. Refrigerate and marinate at least 1 hour. Grill or broil chicken until done, approximately 7 minutes per side, basting occasionally with marinade.