- 1/2 cup/125 mL ketchup
- 1/3 cup/80 mL apple jelly
- 2 tbsp/30 mL barbecue sauce
- 1 tbsp/15 mL (divided) Watkins Organic Chili Powder
- 8 chicken quarters (remove skin if desired)
- 2 tsp/10 mL Watkins Organic Seasonings with Salt
- 2 tsp/10 mL Watkins Organic Garlic Powder
Combine ketchup, apple jelly, Barbecue Sauce and 1 tsp/5 mL of chili powder; set aside. Rub both sides of chicken with a combination of seasoning with salt, garlic and remaining chili powder. Place on grill over medium heat; cook 45 to 60 minutes or until done, basting occasionally with barbecue mixture the last 15 minutes of cooking time.