Bleu Cheese Dip
- 1/2 cup/125 mL finely-chopped walnuts
- 1 package (8 oz/227 g) reduced-calorie cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup/125 mL reduced-calorie sour cream
- 1 package (4 oz/113 g) bleu cheese, crumbled
- 1 tbsp/15 mL chopped pimentos
- 1 tbsp/15 mL minced green pepper
- 1/2 tsp/2.5 mL Watkins Organic Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp/2.5 mL Watkins Organic Onion Powder
- Dash Watkins Pure Ground Black Pepper
Pan-roast walnuts in a dry skillet over medium-high heat, shaking skillet and/or stirring constantly, until golden brown. Cool slightly. Beat cream cheese in bowl until smooth and creamy. Blend in sour cream, bleu cheese, walnuts and remaining ingredients; mix well. Spoon into attractive serving dish. Keep refrigerated. Store in refrigerator. Serve with unsalted crackers, party rye or French bread.
Makes 2 cups/500 mL.