- 1/4 cup/60 mL rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp/15 mL oil
- 2 tsp/10 mL soy sauce
- 2 tsp/10 mL sugar
- 1-1/2 tsp/7.5 mL Watkins Organic Ground Ginger
- 1-1/2 tsp/7.5 mL Watkins Organic Sesame Seeds (toasted)
- To taste, Watkins Pure Ground Black Pepper
- 3 cups/750 mL broccoli coleslaw mix (shredded hearts of broccoli, carrots and cabbage)
- 3/4 cup/180 mL fresh bean sprouts, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup/180 mL sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup/125 mL chopped red bell pepper
In small bowl, combine vinegar, oil, soy sauce, sugar, ginger, sesame seeds and pepper. In large bowl, combine broccoli slaw mix, bean sprouts, mushrooms and red pepper. Pour dressing over top and toss lightly. Refrigerate until serving time. Drain before serving.
Makes 6 servings.