Almond Delight Bars
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups/500 mL white sugar
- 1 cup/250 mL butter, melted
- 2 cups/500 mL all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 tsp/7.5 mL Watkins Pure Almond Extract
- 1 cup/250 mL chocolate chips
Preheat over to 325˚F/165°C. In a mixing bowl, beat egg and sugar until smooth. Add the butter, flour, almond extract and chocolate chips; mix well. Spread into a greased 13 x 9-inch/33 x 23-cm baking pan.
Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean in the center. Cool on wire rack.
Makes 20 bars.